Based in the Norwich and wider Norfolk area and looking to upgrade your heating system? Then look no further, the team here at All Star Systems are here to help! We are aware that many of us want to reduce our heating bills to help lower our monthly outgoings, upgrading your heating system can be an excellent way to do this.
Our engineers are trained, not only to install new systems but to explain and help you understand what system may be right for you. If there are other heating services that may compliment your new system, we will also be able to advise you on these.
Our engineers have carried out multiple upgrade projects and have seen first-hand the overwhelming results. The main motive behind upgrading your heating system is to save money. This can be done in a number of ways and is affected by a number of things. Our engineers will take into consideration all these elements and advise you on the best
complete solution for you. This may involve considering new products such as underfloor heating, new radiators or new controls. We will talk you through both the initial upfront costs as well as the ongoing costs to help our customers understand the potential upfront investment required to reduce the future heating bills.
What’s the Process?
* Step 1 – once an enquiry is received we will deploy one of our Norwich based engineers to your home to discuss and confirm your requirements.
* Step 2 – our engineer will review your current problems and issues with the current heating system and then advise on the best solution for your home.
* Step 3 – we will present an estimate for the proposed work involved, as well as proposed savings the proposed changes will have on your energy bills.
* Step 4 – if you, our customer, are happy with the estimate we can proceed to formulise a quote and get the work booked in.
All our estimates are formulated with the following considerations:
* Current condition of the hot water cylinder.
* Current vs planned heating system proposed – what effort to remove/ replace/ upgrade is needed.
* Current condition of the boiler; are any repairs/ upgrades needed to support the new heating system. * Radiators currently in place and condition, along with the radiator valves – will these support the new system efficiently?
* Thermostats currently used – can the existing one still be in place or a whole new one needed? We would suggest digital thermostat where possible for accuracy and future proofing.
* Any pipe work that may be needed; upgrades/ replacements.
We have developed a strong customer base in the Norfolk area and pleased to report that our customer satisfaction is high, so if you are in the area and considering upgrading your heating system, get in touch today to enquire about starting the process.