Allstar Systems have been installing underfloor heating for Norwich and Norfolk homes for over ten years now. Our experienced and trusted heating engineers are here to install an underfloor heating system in your home today.
By booking a heating engineer today, we can arrange a convenient time to visit your Norfolk home, assess the property, and advise you on the benefits of an underfloor heating system and which one would be right for your home. Contact us today.
We’ll draw up a no-obligation quote for you, letting you assess your options. There’s a number of benefits with choosing Allstar Systems for your underfloor heating system, including:
- Our popular, free property visit gives you an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about an underfloor heating system and learn more from one of our experienced heating engineers.
- We’re committed to delivering fantastic, friendly service. Allstar Systems is here to offer a service you can depend on, which is why all our work is covered by a 12-month warranty. This is just one of the reasons why we’re an endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders.
- We can design and offer an underfloor system ideal for your home. Our flexible installation service gives you control to choose an underfloor system that’s perfect for your Norfolk home.
What Surfaces can we Install an Underfloor Heating System under?
At Allstar Systems, our growing reputation across Norwich, Lowestoft, King’s Lynn and the rest of Norfolk means we have a lot of experiencing with installing an underfloor heating system under a number of floors.
“An underfloor heating system offers a wealth of benefits. They’re typically more energy efficient, promote better air quality and create a safer environment too.” William Smith
We’ll install the underfloor heating system within the concrete screed flooring, with the pipework placed inside it.
- The clip rail system is used to fix and strengthen the insulation.
- This is a common and efficient underfloor heating system for Norwich homes.
Timber Suspended Floor
We use the Uni Foil system that uses multi-layer bubble film insulation with a coating of aluminium that is bonded to the surface.
- The system works by trapping air which helps creates low emissive air spaces that help improve the overall thermal capacity.
- The aluminium is coated with polyethene which keeps the system waterproof and corrosive free.
Tracked Plywood Panel System
This underfloor heating system uses bonded plywood panels on the underside with aluminium transfer plates.
- This is an easy system to install and can be fixed or floated on an even base surface.
- The panels feature a central groove that has a tight grip for the 12mm pipes used.
- The pipes and transfer plates are in close contact, improving heating efficiency.
We use pre-grooved insulation floor panels that are composed of polystyrene EPS30.
- A popular option that can be used for any existing flooring.
- It is a great alternative to screed flooring and ideal for those who desire retrofit UFH.
At Allstar Systems, our dedicated, friendly and experienced heating engineers are here to help recommend the right underfloor heating system for your Norfolk home.
If you’re interested in our underfloor heating installation services, call us on 01603523247 to get in touch with one of our engineers. You can also contact us here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Met all my requirements
“You, Allstar system’s did meet all my requirements and expectations. I felt safe that I was in good and trusted hands, which means a lot. A genuine team and people, left my place spotless and after service, 2nd to none.” Bradley, Norfolk.